Careers & Employment
At DFK Everalls we seek out people who are enthusiastic, committed to learning and developing, client focused, have an eye for detail and who are able to contribute to our team environment.
If you think you would fit in with our dynamic team please send us your CV email@example.com
At DFK Everalls we believe that an accounting career is more than just turning up to work and processing files.
We understand the importance of providing a supportive, family-friendly, flexible work environment where you can achieve good balance between your work and personal life.
Family friendly aspects of DFK Everalls include flexible working hours; leave and salary sacrifice arrangements; birthday leave; work from home (remote access); and an active social club that encourages family participation.
At DFK Everalls we encourage our team members to advance their careers with ongoing study and through seeking admission to professional bodies. DFK Everalls provides regular, high quality training opportunities to expand skills with practical experience, including;
- Paid study and examination leave
- 100% fee reimbursement on completion of CA/CPA modules
- CA study support program
- Payment of ICAA and CPA joining fees
- Encouraging involvement in professional groups and activities
To ensure that our work remains interesting and stimulating, we plan regular, high quality training and offer our employees many opportunities to expand their skills with practical experience.
DFK Everalls promotes teamwork through activities such as:
- "Lunch and Learn" – Catered fortnightly lunches for team members to catch up and share technical knowledge.
- Annual Team Building Day – Team members participate in a day long activity that is always fun and educational.
- Social Get-togethers: Ten-pin bowling, trivia, barbeques, and other outings throughout the year.