What have we learned from COVID & lockdowns?
Join us in our offices (hopefully) or online for thought provoking presentation, led by Melissa Healy, Director DFK Everalls.
So did COVID make you rethink your purpose and your direction? For many of us, the answer is yes!
How do we need to redesign our business?
Join jus and take some time to review the purpose, vision and goals of our businesses
Melissa will guide you through a process of considering what you need to do next, looking at these key areas:-
- Finances – how to improve financial resilience & cashflow to cope with lockdowns or next big hiccup;
- Capital investment – eg do we need an office anymore
- Team – WFH vs Office; ensuring remote teams still achieve their objectives. Flexibility is the #1 priority for employees.
- Clients – What impact has COVID had on your client base? Opportunities for M&A to grow; can we expand our market with technology?
- Products & services – How has Covid/Lockdown changed what your clients want and how they want it delivered?
- Systems & Process – What systems & processes do we need to redesign to provide a better, more efficient service for our clients & team.
Come and join us for a relaxed, Plain English presentation over complimentary drinks & nibbles at our office ( if lockdown has lifted) or
Alternatively, you can choose to attend via ZOOM. A recording will be made available for all participants.
Secure your spot now
There will also be a Q&A Session at the end of the presentation – we hope to see you there and encourage you to share the registration link with a friend or colleague who would also find this presentation useful.